AccuRadio on Android
Closing the Music Player
If you are listening to music using the AccuRadio app on your Android device, dismissing the window just sends it into the background. It may continue to play music, and even if music is paused, it will continue to use power.
To properly close the Android app, tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the screen while the player is open.
Then select "Close Player" from the drop-down menu.
Mobile Data Usage
If you enjoy using AccuRadio through your Android device on the go, it's important to make sure mobile data is turned on. Lack of access to data when you aren't connected to wifi can cause AccuRadio to crash.
On the other hand, if you prefer to limit your data consumption by only using the app while on Wifi, you'll want to turn mobile data off.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Under the General tab, scroll down to Apps.
Select AccuRadio from the list of apps on your device.
Then select Data.
- If you only use AccuRadio on wifi, turn the "Restrict background data" switch ON. This prevents the app from using your mobile data.
- If you use AccuRadio on the go, turn the "Restrict background data" switch to OFF. This will allow AccuRadio to stream content using your mobile data.
For additional information, please see these Knowledge Base articles:
- Can I get AccuRadio on my [insert device name here]?
- Technical Issues and AccuRadio
- Playback Stops Mid-Song
Have an Android question our Knowledge Base doesn't cover? - Let us know!