"Now Playing" feature in pop-out player

Rosalie

29 Jan, 2012 03:24 PM

Thank you for adding the option of a pop-out player! Now I can see what is playing while working in another browser window.

I have one suggestion – when a Mix channel is being played, the browser player has a “Now Playing” section that shows what channel the song is coming from. Could this be added to the pop-out player as well? If there are a lot of songs that I don’t care for coming from a particular station, I can remove that station from my mix. Or if there are a lot of songs I like coming from one station, I might want to try out that station by itself.

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Michael Schmitt on 30 Jan, 2012 05:09 PM

Thanks for writing Rosalie! We're planning on adding this feature very soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks again!

2. 2 Posted by Rosalie on 31 Jan, 2012 12:33 AM

Thanks, Michael!

3. 3 Posted by Anna on 31 Jan, 2012 12:38 AM

The subchannels list used to be available in the pop-out player--maybe you could add that back? Without it, I have to go back to the main page to select the subchannel but then, it doesn't automatically load in the player, unless I click again on the "pop-out player" button.

4. 4 Posted by Rosalie on 14 Feb, 2012 06:24 PM

I just noticed that when a mix channel is playing, the pop-out player now displays the channel a particular song came from.

Thank you for adding this feature!

5. Michael Schmitt closed this discussion on 15 Feb, 2012 03:34 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac