Additional subcategories

Rick

11 Feb, 2018 10:20 PM

You have more categories than I could have imagined!
A suggestion to add to your many classical categories - minimalism. Artists such as Philip Glass would fit here. Perhaps there would be a crossover of some new age artists, particularly pianists doing some minimalistic work. Might be more challenging for you to identify such work. At what loint does a work become more adventurous?!!
I love. traditional Greek folk music, such as that played for international folk dancing, as well as more pop Greek music such as the music if Nana Mouskouri and Theodakaris (film score of "Z" andother great pop Greek music).
Suggestion - have a channel devoted to the music played for international folk dancing. Not sure if i have this site right to get a listing of hundreds of folk dance video links - ifdo.ca
I'd love to hear traditional and contemporary pop music crom Izrael and Lebanon and Greece. Oterwise I will haveto dind stationsfor those countries on tune in or more directly.
Love the fact tat you have made an effort to subcategorize genres, i.e. folk wit its various expresions, also new age and spa. I assume Liz Storie and LorieLine are somewhere. Will use your search function.And for now, seem to limit adverting to the bottom of the displayed page vs. Interrupting music.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac