Small Accu Radio popup window

Richard Candy

02 Feb, 2018 09:58 AM

Hi,
I was thinking that if I need to access your window - I use Firefox, I need to go and look for it from the icon menu at the bottom of the screen in the task bar as it is usually hidden behind many other windows.
I wondered how difficult it would be to create a small, 30 x 20 mm ( 1.25" x 3/4") window, that is permantly on top of all other windows, that allows direct access to the AccuRadio web page.
That way I dont have to go and look for the main web page via the icons at the bottom of the screen if I need to make changes or turn the music off.
The small popup should have a silence button and could display the name of the tune/ song/ movement being played.
I would also suggest that for specific folk, that it should be possible to turn the music updates off as sometime one does not want any distractions when coding.

I have attached an example of what it could look like.

Definately no adverts to distract ones eyes.

Only music to keep the world at bay.

Regards,
RIchard Candy

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 09 Feb, 2018 07:16 PM

Hello Richard,

Thanks for writing in. We appreciate your suggestions for a notification window for when AccuRadio is minimized, or possibly a popup player with a simplified interface. We will pass your feedback along to our tech team, and keep it in mind as we work to improve our interface. If you have any other suggestions, or questions we can help with, please let us know.

Have a great day, and thanks for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 09 Feb, 2018 07:16 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac