Full works

Ignace Erauw

01 Feb, 2018 07:15 AM

Hi,
Writing from Belgium.
I have AccuRadio for some time now on my ipads.
The one thing I always regret with streeming internet radios is the fact that in the classical category all pieces are not played in full.
You have the chamber works in full, that is awesome. But after so long norhing has changed for the other classical categories.
And you have quite some categories.
But all, except 1 , play movements or parts of symphonies, concertos,...
you have such a great opportunity to class out ClassicalRadio who do play all channels in full, but a very small catalogue of cds. The same coming back all the time.

I just wished you did more for the non chamber works. If you can let a string quartet play full Haydn, Schubert,...quartets why not for the others. Or is AccuClassical also just background music for the restaurant. That would be outrageous.

I hope for the future.

And a growth in the catalogue taking in more unknown or neglected composers like Hummel, Czerny, Raff, Ries, all Beethoven and Mozart contempories which have all been recorded several times by M. bammert, conductor...and other soloists.
Labels like Naxos, especially CPO, Chandos, are very strong in this department. Cannot be the big 10 all the time.

Thanks for reading,

Greetings,
Ignace Erauw

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 09 Feb, 2018 06:48 PM

Hello Ignace,

Thanks for writing in. We're very glad you enjoy our service, and appreciate your feedback! We will pass your recommendations along to the music programming team, and keep them in mind as we continue to expand our service. If you have any other suggestions, or any questions we can help with, please let us know.

Have a great day, and thanks for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 09 Feb, 2018 06:48 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac