I cannot remove from my blend

Judy Tipton

08 Jan, 2018 10:31 AM

I have Christmas selections added to my blend, but I am not able to remove them following your online instructions. When I go to edit they are not there to "X" out. Any suggestions.

1. 1 Posted by Judy Tipton on 08 Jan, 2018 11:06 AM

I have Christmas selections added to my blend, but I am not able to remove them following your online instructions. When I go to edit they are not there to "X" out. Any suggestions

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Crystal on 12 Jan, 2018 10:51 PM

Hello Judy,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry about this. Based on your description, I'm not sure if you're describing:
    - a Blend channel you created by combining two or more AccuRadio channels, or - your Five Star Radio channel.

If you're hearing Christmas songs in your Five Star Radio channel, you can turn the "Include Christmas music?" switch to "No" to remove these songs.

If one of the Blend channels you've created is not correctly showing all the included channels when you click on the Channel Options window, please send us a screenshot of what you're seeing instead, so that we can better investigate the problem.

Please let us know if you have any other questions for us in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

3. 3 Posted by Judith Tipton on 15 Jan, 2018 12:12 PM

Crystal…thank you so much for your response. As far as I know, I use only my blend…see below. When I scroll down I do not see any Christmas in the blend, but I am sure I am missing something.

I could listen to Christmas music all year round, but even when I try to edit it I am not finding the Christmas selections I made anywhere.

Thanks so much for your help. It is not earth shattering, but I would just like to know how to change my selection from time-to-time.

Have a great day!

[cid:[email blocked]]

Judy Tipton
    HR Coordinator
    Delta Faucet Company
    1425 West Main Street
    Greensburg, IN 47240
    Ph: 812-662-0258
    Cell: 812-593-0699
    Fx: 812-662-0363

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Crystal on 16 Jan, 2018 04:12 PM

Hello Judith,

Thanks very much for your reply! Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately, what would be most helpful in this situation would be a screenshot of the "Channel Options" page of the "AccuClassical Blend" channel which is having the issue. The images below show the link you can click to get there, and the way the channels included in the blend should appear on the "Channel Options" page.

Many thanks,

CE

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Jan, 2018 03:41 AM
20 Jan, 2018 01:39 AM
20 Jan, 2018 12:29 AM