is the display supposed to randomly prompt to mix music??

christi adams

11 Feb, 2018 12:36 AM

at random times, when i have AccuRadio open in the background, i will go to the page, and it has opened the prompt to mix in music - and always christmas?!? lol...i have to reload the page to close that prompt (thus interrupting the playlist and having to reload a channel), and it's really beginning to bug me! is this a glitch or something??
p.s. - i wish i had thought to screenshot the last time this happened, but when it does again, i will send one!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 12 Feb, 2018 07:53 PM

Hell Christi,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry this is happening. You're right, this is a glitch of some kind. We appreciate you letting us know about it, and would be grateful for any information you can provide which will help us investigate what's causing it. If you can get a screenshot that would be very helpful.

It sounds as though the Blend button is being activated while our site is open in the background. From your description, it sounds as though the Blend window, with a Christmas channel selected, is coming up even though you haven't clicked on it. Does the prompt you see look like the image below, or is it something else?

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac