Having trouble establishing account

Georgina Nowak

10 Feb, 2018 10:48 PM

My email is registered, but problem with password. Need to. Reset password. When I go in it says my email is registered but incorrect on password I wanted. Thank you for your assistance looking forward to listening

1. 1 Posted by Georg on 11 Feb, 2018 03:18 AM

Is AccuRadio able to be played thru my Sonos speaker?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Crystal on 12 Feb, 2018 08:24 PM

Hello Georgina,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry you're encountering a problem. Since your email address is registered, clicking the "Forgot password" link in our login window should prompt our system to send you a password reset email. (Be sure to check your spam folder, as password reset emails sometimes end up there.) This is the best way to change your password if you're not currently able to log in. If your password reset email is not being sent or doesn't work properly, please let us know. This article explains more about how to get a new password:
    Edit Account Settings

To your second question, yes, you should be able to listen on a Sonos device if you are located in the US or Canada. This page has a link where you can learn more about connecting to our service with your Sonos system. Please keep in mind that you will need to create a new password first, since our Sonos app requires listeners to log in.
    Can I get AccuRadio on my [insert device name here]?

Hopefully this answers your questions. If you have any other questions, or if there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

3. Crystal closed this discussion on 12 Feb, 2018 08:24 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac