What the blank are you doing?

b.shapiro

09 Feb, 2018 06:44 PM

This is either some kind of joke, some run-up to requesting money, or some kind of f-up you are not addressing. You keep sending these lovely emails to me about all your lovely new look. But I cannot look at it - let alone HEAR it because I cannot even log in. I even tried signing up as a new customer - no access. If you simply do not want me JUST SAY SO!!

1. 1 Posted by b.shapiro on 09 Feb, 2018 07:45 PM

Hey guys - I would not be expending day after day of so-far useless enquiries if I had not actually very much been enjoying your site. But the only responses so far have been impersonal and circular. My default plan is to tell my story on Facebook any time now.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Crystal on 09 Feb, 2018 09:30 PM

Hello,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry you're experiencing an error on our site that's interfering with your ability to log in. It looks like you're visiting AccuRadio on the Safari browser on a Mac - is this correct?

If you would, please send us a screenshot of the error message that comes up when you try to log in. Our tech team will review it, so that we can recommend the best troubleshooting steps to resolve this problem. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

3. Crystal closed this discussion on 09 Feb, 2018 09:30 PM.

4. b.shapiro re-opened this discussion on 10 Feb, 2018 12:04 AM

5. 3 Posted by b.shapiro on 10 Feb, 2018 12:04 AM

Thank you for (finally) getting back to me.
    Yes, I am using Safari on an iMac.
    I don’t know how to do a ‘screenshot’. I’m sure my grandson or my cousin could tell me how.
    They told me to use my private browser setting, and clear cookies. And now I have my AccuRadio channels back.
    I don’t see why you couldn’t have told me that the first time I contacted you.
    Sincerely, Barbara Shapiro, age 73

6. Crystal closed this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 09:03 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac