listening to music

Susan

11 Jan, 2018 05:17 AM

Dear Tech Support,
 I enjoy that you send me new "stations" for listening on my email, BUT when I try to play music MOST of the time it just buffers ALOT and I cannot play most anything on the internet. I do like the fact that when I can play your music I can go to another site on Safari and still hear the music playing. I have you on my Roku-no problems playing music. What is happening? And it happens too often. I don't like going to your site because most of the time it don't work! PS Are you going to add "favorites" to the Roku channel. That would make it much easier than going through lists every time. Great groups of music and comedy!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 17 Jan, 2018 09:39 PM

Hello Susan,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry you're encountering this problem. If music on our channels is loading slowly or "buffering", the troubleshooting steps in this article are often helpful:
    Playback Stops / Channel Stuck Loading If you've tried these steps, but continue to experience the same issue, please let us know.

And thank you for your suggestion of making it possible to log in and access your Favorites on Roku. Learning more about how our listeners would like to use our apps is helpful as we plan future development.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 17 Jan, 2018 09:39 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

21 Jan, 2018 08:15 AM
20 Jan, 2018 08:05 PM
20 Jan, 2018 06:50 PM