Song Selection

David Macdonald

14 Nov, 2017 07:23 PM

Hi. Thanks for this wonderful music service. That said..............nothing i do seems to make my 5-Star Radio reflect my selections. For quite some while now, i have very, very, very heavily favored the Period Music channels; i suspect they make up 80% of my four and five star ratings........but i can listen to ten songs in a row without a single selection from any of them. i haven't rated an "Oldie" highly in months, but they still make up something like half of the songs i hear, and everything else is from among my Traditional Celtic choices. It's not that i don't like those songs; i rated them highly............but i can't seem to make my radio responsive to my recent selections. Sometimes i go to one of the Period Music channels and choose song after song, rating them 5 stars and skipping to the next, until i've selected 20 more songs from that channel. Nothing changes.

i love Accuradio, it's free and i've always had a quick response from you wonderful folks. if this can't be fixed.....tha't okay, too

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac