Ad audio

Edwina Roller

14 Nov, 2017 03:23 PM

Hi!
  Sometimes the ads play audio at the same time as the music. Is there anyway to stop this? When I check, the video box says there is no sound, but I am hearing the ad while the music plays. Today, it's the James Avery ad about the girl whose mom was a snake charmer. :) It's playing now as I type this and have the music playing. Thanks for looking into this.
Edwina <><

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 14 Nov, 2017 09:05 PM

Hello Edwina,

Thanks, and sorry that this is happening. It's NOT supposed to.

We engage ad networks for our display ads, and stipulate that those ads CANNOT contain audio. Obviously, what you're hearing is in violation of those terms. Unfortunately, we need to manually remove these advertisers individually, which means we need to know who the advertiser is, and what geographic segment they're targeting. So, if you can let us know which ad or ads are delivering audio while music is playing (let us know the product or service, or a screenshot is even better), and where you are geographically, this will help us remove the ad.

Thanks, and again, our apologies,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 14 Nov, 2017 09:05 PM.

3. Edwina Roller re-opened this discussion on 18 Nov, 2017 05:49 AM

4. 2 Posted by Edwina Roller on 18 Nov, 2017 05:49 AM

Hi Crystal!
    Thanks for getting back to me about this. It's the James Avery ad about the girl whose mom was a snake charmer. I am in a Owasso, Oklahoma.
    Edwina <><

Sent from my iPhone

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac