not playing music

robin

11 Oct, 2017 11:19 PM

Hi
I'm not sure if there is a problem on your end or mine.
I'm trying to listen to the music and it just keeps saying welcome to accuradio or music will resume in a minute.
Not getting any music at all.
Thanks
Robin

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 12 Oct, 2017 03:39 PM

Hello Robin,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry you're encountering this problem. To help us investigate what may be going wrong, please visit this test link and let us know if you can hear music playing:
    Music connectivity test

This will help us to better understand what's preventing you from hearing music on our channels. We will do our best to find a solution.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening.

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 12 Oct, 2017 03:39 PM.

3. Robin Pruitt re-opened this discussion on 12 Oct, 2017 11:25 PM

4. 2 Posted by Robin Pruitt on 12 Oct, 2017 11:25 PM

No I don't hear anything with the link you sent.I listened to your website at work today, so apparently it is my computer.It was working for a few minutes yesterday before it quit working (at home).I just hear the announcer saying music will resume, etc.Robin
        On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10:39:40 AM CDT, Crystal <[email blocked]> wrote:

|

5. 3 Posted by Robin Pruitt on 13 Oct, 2017 11:36 PM

HiDid you get my message last night?I do have sound with everything else, it is just your channel. I'm still just getting the announcer and no music.Do I need to load something?Robin

On Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10:39:40 AM CDT, Crystal <[email blocked]> wrote:

|

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac