my account

terry berry

11 Sep, 2017 09:35 PM

I had an account with the one that puts all my favorites in one place. I had trouble with facebook so I had to change my password. I couldn't get back into accuradio without changing the password and starting over. Is there a way to link this new account with the old one? I can't get that account with only my favorites on it and now when I open up accuradio I have to pick a favorite site that plays song I didn't pick. Do I have to start all over again? I always sign in with facebook

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 12 Sep, 2017 06:50 PM

Hello Terry,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry you're encountering this issue.

When you log in to AccuRadio via Facebook, we do this using a login popup from the Facebook website as shown below. We don't have access to your Facebook password. All we do is redirect you to their site, and then confirm whether or not you have successfully logged into it. Changing your Facebook password should not affect this process; you should be able to log in through the popup window using your most current information.

If this login method is not working properly for you, would you be willing to send us a screenshot of what happens instead? This will help us investigate the issue further and hopefully recommend the best troubleshooting steps.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2017 06:50 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac