App crashes and won't hold pauses

Maria Hind

10 Sep, 2017 11:30 AM

This app had previously been quite good & enjoyable. However, now it regularly crashes, sometimes completely without warning or sometimes when I've tried to do something. Sometimes it happens when I've hit pause, or my headphones became loose, or when I've interrupted it having tapped on a notification or to take a call. When pausing during a song, in the last few weeks it has been a problem 100% of the time, either by inexplicably returning Home, or just completely crashing. Those are the scenarios I can think of at the moment. I assumed a problem with a recent update, thinking I'd wait for what would be another update soon since I can't be the only 1. But nothing has changed, so I thought I should report it. I'm open to being contacted if you're trying to narrow down scenarios, as I know it can be challenging when debugging. Thanks, and I look forward to the fix(es).

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 14 Sep, 2017 03:30 PM

Hello Maria,

Thanks for writing in, and thanks also for your patience as we worked to update our iOS app. An update is now available in the iTunes store. If you encounter any further problems in the latest update, please let us know.

Thanks again for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 14 Sep, 2017 03:30 PM.

3. Maria Sam Boyd Hind re-opened this discussion on 15 Sep, 2017 06:56 AM

4. 2 Posted by Maria Sam Boyd ... on 15 Sep, 2017 06:56 AM

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 at 16:30, Crystal <[email blocked]>
    wrote:

>
    Brilliant. Thanks. Looks great now.

Maria Hind

5. Crystal closed this discussion on 15 Sep, 2017 02:38 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac