Commercials

Teresa Hierholzer

21 Aug, 2017 08:57 PM

Lately I've been getting audio from commercials while songs are playing and the advertisements are twice as loud as the music.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 22 Aug, 2017 02:41 PM

Hello Teresa,

Thanks for writing, and sorry you’re seeing those. Ads that play audio at the same time as our music are in clear violation of our ad policies and are removed as soon as possible.

Could you provide any information about the ad that’s playing audio over the music? What was the advertisement for? If possible, providing your general location (country and province or state) and a screenshot can help us track the ad down faster.

Again, our apologies, and thanks for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 22 Aug, 2017 02:41 PM.

3. teresa re-opened this discussion on 22 Aug, 2017 04:33 PM

4. 2 Posted by teresa on 22 Aug, 2017 04:33 PM

Thanks for getting back with me, Crystal. I don’t remember what ad this was (actually there were two) but I’ve been getting them from time to time and only now finally decided to inquire about this problem. I will listen again today. When I get another ad interrupting the pleasure I get in listening to MY music, I will make sure I contact you with the information you requested.

Thank you all for the wonderful opportunity to listen to any and all music I thoroughly enjoy. If there is a time you do offer subscriptions, I will be one of your first customers.

Sincerely,

Teresa Hierholzer

5. 3 Posted by teresa on 12 Sep, 2017 02:18 PM

Crystal,

I’ve not heard ad advertisement come over the AccuRadio station in a couple of weeks; until now. The ad was for GetColdBeer.com where you can contact them to have cold beer sold at convenience stores in Indiana. This is the first ad I’ve ever heard that wasn’t from a well known product but nonetheless it was the same in that it comes on right in the middle of a song LOUDLY and there is absolutely no way of deleting it.

If I hear anything else, I will let you know.

I love the opportunity to listen to all kinds of music while I work and actually find that I work better because of it. Thank you so much for making this available. You have a fan forever.

Teresa Hierholzer

6. Crystal closed this discussion on 27 Sep, 2017 08:01 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac