Unable to play music

Stephanie Hall

14 Jul, 2017 07:40 PM

Hi (again!) - I've been listening to accu radio for the past few weeks and love it - even though I can't seem to hold on to my listening history. However, I had to get a new computer and after setting it up, I opened Accu Radio but I'm unable to play any tunes. It just does not respond at all. Is there something I need to do because of the new computer in order for it to work? I'm at a loss!!

Thanks for your help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 17 Jul, 2017 02:57 PM

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry this is happening. Especially with a new computer, the most likely reason would be if there are ad blockers running in your web browser - they may have been included by default. Adding AccuRadio to the list of sites allowed to deliver ads may resolve the issue.

Another possibility might be if Adobe Flash needs to be updated to the latest version. Here's where you can verify if your computer has the correct version:
    Adobe: Flash Player Information

If you've tried these steps, but continue to encounter this problem, please let us know.

Thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 17 Jul, 2017 02:57 PM.

3. shallhere re-opened this discussion on 17 Jul, 2017 07:40 PM

4. 2 Posted by shallhere on 17 Jul, 2017 07:40 PM

Thanks Crystal - I think you put your finger on the problem - I did notice that my Adobe Flash was blocked.....I'll try to get that figured out tomorrow and try again.

Thanks, Stephanie

5. Crystal closed this discussion on 17 Jul, 2017 07:42 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac