music selection

christy myers

19 Jun, 2017 06:10 AM

hello. this is the first time I am writing and I DO HOPE that you email me back. I have been listening to your channel for the past month. I listen quite frequently. almost a couple of hours most nights. I found your channel by mistake. first off let me just say that I am quite pleased for the most part. it is VERY RELAXING and helps my anxiety and sleeplessness very well. but I have a complaint. I am finding that you are repeating songs. so far I have found six that I have heard close to about six to eight times repeating. I don't know why you are doing this. I think that there are enough songs out there that you shouldn't have to repeat. I cant tell you the names of the songs so please don't ask this of me. I am being guided by sound and memory. I think that you need to fix this. If I am able to tell this than I cant imagine how many others are also being affected by this. pls fix this. I want to continue to listen to your channel. thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 19 Jun, 2017 05:39 PM

Hi Christy,

Thanks for writing in. We're glad you enjoy our service!

Each channel has a collection of songs, from which a playlist is generated for you each time you launch the channel. These playlists are mostly random, but some things have an effect on songs' frequency of play, such as how you and others have rated them.

One thing that might help you avoid hearing songs repeat is making use of our Blend feature. When you create a blend, this combines all the songs from each included channel. That larger pool of available songs should help repeats to be even less frequent. This article explains how to blend channels together:
    Blending/Mixing Channels Together

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Have a great day, and thanks again for listening!

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 05:39 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Dec, 2017 05:28 AM
16 Dec, 2017 03:29 AM
16 Dec, 2017 02:09 AM