Ads with jingles

Theo van Kempen

16 Jun, 2017 09:31 AM

I very much like accuradio, but lately annoying jingles from advertisements get interjected to the point that I need to start looking for another supplier. Any ways to fix that?

Theo

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 16 Jun, 2017 02:47 PM

Hi Theo,

Thanks for writing, and sorry you’re seeing those. Ads that play audio at the same time as our music are in clear violation of our ad policies and are removed as soon as possible.

Could you provide any information about the ad that’s playing audio over the music? What was the advertisement for? If possible, providing your general location (country and province or state) and a screenshot can help us track the ad down faster.

However, please avoid clicking on these ads. Most advertisers use cookies to find customers who are interested in their products, so clicking on an ad you dislike can make it more likely to appear again.

Again, our apologies, and thanks for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 16 Jun, 2017 02:47 PM.

3. Theo van Kempen re-opened this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 06:00 AM

4. 2 Posted by Theo van Kempen on 19 Jun, 2017 06:00 AM

Hi Crystal,
    Thanks for getting back to me! The  advertisements in question are from Mr. Green; attached a screen shot from the most annoying one (there are others; looks like they are all from Mr. Green). Most ads have the possibility to disable them; these don't. 
    I am listening from the Netherlands (couple different locations: Amersfoort and Boxmeer).
    Kind regards,
    theo

To: [email blocked]
     Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 4:47 PM
     Subject: Re: Ads with jingles [Problems #15856]

#yiv2569305458 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv2569305458 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Crystal on 19 Jun, 2017 03:00 PM

Thank you Theo!

We will look for those ads and do our best to remove them as soon as we can. If you notice any other ads playing audio on top of the music, please do let us know.

Have a great day, and thanks for listening,

CE

6. Crystal closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 03:00 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac