This is AccuRadio over & over

Gene

19 May, 2017 09:45 PM

Crystal closed out the previous discussion. I did as recommended. I cleared cashe, spent cash, cleared cookie, ate cookies drank milk & it's still happening. Looks like other have opened discussions for the same thing.

Thanks,
Gene

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 22 May, 2017 05:42 PM

Hi Gene,

Thanks once again for your patience in looking into this problem.

At this time, I'd like to request a little more information from you. We've ruled out the most common causes of this kind of error. If you would, please follow these steps to let our tech team see what's happening to your browser in more detail.

1 Go to the AccuRadio website. Try to launch a music channel. When the station identification starts to repeat on a loop as we've been discussing, go to step 2.

2 Right-click somewhere in the background of the website. Select "Inspect" from the drop-down menu.

3 Once you've selected "Inspect", a developer window which shows your browser's code will open. At the top of that window, select the tab called "Console."

4 Take a screenshot in which all the "Console" information in the developer window is visible, and save it.

You may already know how to take a screenshot, but just in case it hasn't come up very often, my favorite method is this:

-- Press Ctrl+Print Screen (the Print Screen or PrtScr key is usually on the upper right part of your keyboard somewhere). This grabs an image of your whole screen.

-- Open a new file in Microsoft Paint.

-- Press Ctrl+V (the "paste" command). This drops the image you grabbed earlier into the blank file.

-- Optional: Use Paint's "Select" and "Crop" tools to choose the part of the image you want to send us, and delete everything else.

And finally,

5 Post the screenshot in this thread so we can take a look, and hopefully figure out what's causing the error.

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your patience. Feel free to reach out if you have further questions!

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 22 May, 2017 05:42 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Dec, 2017 05:28 AM
16 Dec, 2017 03:29 AM
16 Dec, 2017 02:09 AM