This is AccuRadio over & over

Gene

19 May, 2017 07:46 PM

Posted this earlier this morning only to have been deleted. You must be having tons of technical difficulties. This has been going on all day. After each song it lets me know I'm listening to AccuRadio 6 or 10 times before playing another song. And then will go into 2 to 6 commercials. You skip a song & it plays 5 or 6 commercials first. Usually you can skip a few times or more before you get 1 or 2 commercials.

Thanks,
Gene

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 19 May, 2017 08:09 PM

Hi Gene,

Sorry the link was broken to my reply to your earlier post! Here it is:

After reviewing your description of this error, I have some recommendations from our tech support team. It's possible that your local network may be blocking some of the content from our servers, but allowing other content through.

Please try to visit the following links, using the computer and browser you normally use to listen to AccuRadio:

1. http://d1qg6pckcqcdk0.cloudfront.net/xmas/johnsonmarcus_hd645c_08th...

2. http://music.accuradio.com/xmas/johnsonmarcus_hd645c_08thechristmas...

Let us know if you are able to hear music through these links, and if so, which ones. This will help us understand the error you're experiencing, and hopefully find a solution for you.

Again, thank you for your patience.

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 19 May, 2017 08:09 PM.

3. Gene re-opened this discussion on 19 May, 2017 08:37 PM

4. 2 Posted by Gene on 19 May, 2017 08:37 PM

Can listen to both.

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Crystal on 19 May, 2017 08:46 PM

Hi Gene,

If both of those links are working, it's likely not a network access issue. We recommend you try to refresh your browser's memory, or if that's not effective, clear your cache. This should ensure there is enough available memory in your browser to stream new music content. Instructions for doing so can be found in this article in our Knowledge Base:
    Playback Stops / Channel Stuck Loading

Please let us know if you've tried these steps and continue to experience this error.

Once again, thanks for your patience, and for listening,

CE

6. Crystal closed this discussion on 19 May, 2017 08:46 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac