Keeps repeating "This is AccuRadio"

Jason

19 May, 2017 07:22 PM

I just "installed" accuradio on my work computer... and all I've heard so far... is every form / version of "This is AccuRadio". No music... not even ads (although that was the first thing that happened: there was an endless supply of ads; then I re-started it... and now all I get is the "accuradio" statement. Help?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 19 May, 2017 08:11 PM

Hi Jason,

Sorry you're experiencing this error! I have some recommendations from our tech support team. It's possible that your local network may be blocking some of the content from our servers, but allowing other content through.

Please try to visit the following links, using the computer and browser you normally use to listen to AccuRadio:

1. http://d1qg6pckcqcdk0.cloudfront.net/xmas/johnsonmarcus_hd645c_08th...

2. http://music.accuradio.com/xmas/johnsonmarcus_hd645c_08thechristmas...

Let us know if you are able to hear music through these links, and if so, which ones. This will help us understand the error you're experiencing, and hopefully find a solution for you.

Again, thank you for your patience.

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 19 May, 2017 08:11 PM.

3. jason wolter re-opened this discussion on 02 Jun, 2017 06:45 PM

4. 2 Posted by jason wolter on 02 Jun, 2017 06:45 PM

I finally got around to trying our your suggestions. Unfortunately, neither of the links you provided led to me being able to hear anything. I got another page to "pop up", with a "player" icon on it... but nothing happened. Other thoughts?

Thanks!

~ Jason

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Crystal on 02 Jun, 2017 06:48 PM

Hi Jason,

Thanks very much for getting back to us. Unfortunately, the error you're experiencing is one that some users experience while using the Opera browser in a Windows system to listen to AccuRadio. For now, the best solution is to visit our site using a different browser, such as Firefox or Chrome. We appreciate your help in investigating the problem, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks again,

CE

6. Crystal closed this discussion on 02 Jun, 2017 06:48 PM.

7. jason wolter re-opened this discussion on 02 Jun, 2017 07:07 PM

8. 4 Posted by jason wolter on 02 Jun, 2017 07:07 PM

OK, thanks!

9. Crystal closed this discussion on 02 Jun, 2017 07:11 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac