80s Hair Band channel

marthacmvs

07 Dec, 2017 04:32 PM

The other day when I logged in my entire channel history was cleared except for my mix channels. As I was going through and repopulating it I noticed that there isn't an 80s Hair Bands channel anymore. That was one of my favorites and my go to channel to listen to when I have to work late on Fridays. Is there any chance you'll be bringing it back? 80s Hair Metal just isn't quite the same.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 13 Dec, 2017 05:59 PM

Hello Martha, thanks for writing in. Sorry to hear your Favorites were lost - if it happens again, please let us know. They can sometimes be recovered! Our music programmers remove channels from our live collections for a variety of reasons. Often, channels are redesigned and/or improved over a period of time and returned. In the meantime, we hope Hair Metal or some of our other 80s channels will help you through those late nights at work.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know.

Have a great day, and thanks for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 13 Dec, 2017 05:59 PM.

3. Eric Bowden re-opened this discussion on 13 Dec, 2017 06:08 PM

4. Support Staff 2 Posted by Eric Bowden on 13 Dec, 2017 06:08 PM

Hey Martha,

Just to clarify, with all of our holiday listening, the '80s Hard Rock channel has indeed fallen off of the "Most Popular" channels seen on our homepage, but the channel is still available. You can find it in the "Rock" and "Metal" genres located on the left of the screen or access it directly here: http://www.accuradio.com/channel/%2780s-hair-metal/500/

Sorry for the confusion,
    E

5. Eric Bowden closed this discussion on 13 Dec, 2017 06:09 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Dec, 2017 12:18 PM
16 Dec, 2017 05:28 AM
16 Dec, 2017 03:29 AM