Looking for Summer Hits: '58-'63 from a web browser but can't find it

Debra MacLaughlan Dumes

11 Sep, 2017 08:55 PM

Hello folks,

Thanks for your efforts in creating authentic oldies listening experiences! You've managed to re-create the sounds of different eras of the sixties that resonate authentically.

I listen to Summer Hits: '58-'63 from your iPhone app when I'm riding the bus and like it very much, but when I try to search for it at your website the search engine can't find it. It's also not indexed under decades for 1950s or 1960s. Can you tell me the direct link to load it on my computer?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 12 Sep, 2017 07:47 PM

Hello Debra,

Thanks for writing in. We're very glad you enjoy our service, and will share your kind words with the team! The channel you mention was one of our featured summer channels. It still exists on our site, but has been moved out of the Featured section. Here is the direct link to the channel page. You may wish to add it to your Favorites, or even bookmark the page in your web browser:
    Summer Hits '58-'63

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day, and thanks again for listening,

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2017 07:47 PM.

3. D.L. MacLaughlan-Dumes re-opened this discussion on 12 Sep, 2017 07:57 PM

4. 2 Posted by D.L. MacLaughla... on 12 Sep, 2017 07:57 PM

Thanks very much Crystal! I appreciate the response.

I run a website dedicated to one of the biggest Los Angeles area radio stations from the 1960s, KRLA, formerly at 1110AM. If you and your team are interested, check out some of the airchecks I have online and compare with your own playlists. You’re right on the money musically:

http://krlabeat.sakionline.net/airchecks.html <http://krlabeat.sakionline.net/airchecks.html>

One suggestion: Skeeter Davis had another hit just as big as “End of the World” (which you folks play) called “I Can’t Stay Mad at You” (1963). It would be a treat to hear it added to your playlist.

Thanks again!

Best,
    D.

5. Crystal closed this discussion on 13 Sep, 2017 06:22 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac