Songs I don’t like

Name

03 Feb, 2018 08:16 PM

Big fan of AccuRadio and I really think this app will take off, but I only have one issue with it. Songs that I rate with one star are still being played at the same if not a more frequent than prior. When I click one star it says you will try to play this less. That is not true and no one likes to be lied to because then we loose confidence and trust. I know it all comes down to money, but I don’t want to fund or listen to racist, drug dealing, violence promoting signers. Again, big fan and I’m hesitant to mention this app to my friends because of the repeat playing of one star rated songs by me. I hope your tech people can fix this issue and you guys stop paying people $ for songs I don’t like. :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Crystal on 05 Feb, 2018 07:11 PM

Hello,

Thanks for writing in. We appreciate your feedback about one star ratings, and will keep your experience in mind as we work to improve our service! In the meantime, if you're sure you'd rather not hear a song in a particular channel, you can also ban it it after giving it a low rating:

Banning Artists and/or Songs

Hopefully this is helpful. Please let us know if you have other questions, and thanks again for listening!

CE

2. Crystal closed this discussion on 05 Feb, 2018 07:11 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with AccuRadio please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac